Essential Security And Locksmith Services in Uxbridge
Fargo Locksmiths provides an impressive range of security and locksmith services in Uxbridge. Our experts are able to assist with anything from broken key removal to the installation of advanced high-spec CCTV cameras. All the specialised tools and equipment needed to carry out your service is brought to your door, and when your security is at risk we’ll get to you in 30 minutes!
An Easy Guide to Our Services
- Gaining access to your home, workplace, vehicle, or safe with our non-destructive methods
- Fresh lock installation, lock fixing, fitting, and changing, meeting industry standards to secure your premises
- Door fitting, uPVC door installation, and door repairs all performed by security professionals
- Installation of access control systems, security grilles, and CCTV cameras designed to suit you
- Removing broken keys and cutting new keys on-site for your convenience
To get more information on our comprehensive range of security and locksmith services simply give us a call – our customer care team is here 24/7 to help and advise you.
Your Quality Assurance
We’ll provide a six-month guarantee following the completion of your fully insured service. Quality control supervisors continually monitor and assess our work so that you always receive services of the highest possible standard.
All industry rules and regulations are strictly followed, and British Standard locks and accessories are the ones we use. BS3621 is the important number you need if you ever have to make an insurance claim.
Your Professional Locksmiths
Your work will be completed by reference-checked and experienced tradesmen with years of experience in the security industry. You’ll instantly recognise the smart uniforms, and everyone will carry identification. Ongoing training ensures that only the latest and most reliable systems will be used, alongside specialised tools designed specifically for the relevant services.
Get All These Benefits
- We’ll provide a rapid response option for emergency situations
- Your engineer has the full approval of the National Security Inspectorate
- Our service hotlines are open round-the-clock
- Same-day and short notice bookings available
- Speak to a friendly customer care adviser at any time of the day or night
- Arrange an on-site evaluation and risk-assessment prior to your service
- Get a free, no-obligation quote before you go ahead
- Book your service on any day of the week, at the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday – all for the same affordable fee